QDVC – team workshops
Team build - Chariots
Red Rock International has delivered multiple team builds for QDVC. The latest was based on the popular ‘Chariots’ exercise and was combined with 2 interactive team workshops – ‘fit for purpose’ and ‘team health-check’. Through consultation, the exercise and workshops were configured to align closely with the needs of the team, their leadership and the business.
- Develop a ‘one team’ spirit
- Build behaviours that favour flexibility
- Inspire calm and professional behaviour when under pressure
- Provide a fun and rewarding expereince
- The whole department had a positive time out of the office together and was to focus time on the journey ahead
- The fit for pupose workshop provided positive actions to implement in the workplace
- The team health workshop provided valuable time to reflect on the topics of pressure, flexibility and performance
Feedback from participants
“Good environment in which to meet and communicate with colleagues. Very relaxed atmosphere.”
“Activites are great and well thought through”
The EBDA programme was a collaboration between RRI, universities and a company’s CSR initiative. It focused on building leadership skills in students through a diverse programme that included experiential learning, skills training, team challenges, expeditions and personal development.