DJM Coaching & Facilitation
Customer service workshop - co-design and delivery
Di Murray of DJM Consulting approached Red Rock International to assist in developing a programme for Scottish Borders Housing Association (SBHA). We partnered with them through the entire process of client interviews, programme design and delivery, through to follow-up.
Red Rock International worked with Di to co-create a one day workshop. The workshop involved a wide range of learning experiences including the ‘Blindfold customer exercise’ to give staff an appreciation of the experience of vulnerable customers dependent on them for care.
- Change the mindset from a “tick the box” process to a customer care approach
- Celebrate existing customer service successes and share best practice
- Develop an appreciation of the customer’s perspective
- Practice customer service skills and create links to integrate learning back into the workplace
- Almost 200 staff completed the programme, including senior managers and those working front-line
- The groups generated a wide range of ideas to implement in support of better serving their customers
- Participants reported a better understanding of the roles of other departments and how they could improve cross-functional working
Explore more case studies...
The EBDA programme was a collaboration between RRI, universities and a company’s CSR initiative. It focused on building leadership skills in students through a diverse programme that included experiential learning, skills training, team challenges, expeditions and personal development.