Case Study ACUK asked RRI to develop a 2-day residential programme in South Wales for their second year trainees. It was designed to integrate with the in-house traineeship programme with a specific focus on ‘leading myself’. The residential took place at the point of transition from first year to second, where the trainees were about to take on increased leadership responsibility. The aim was to equip, build confidence and develop self-awareness in order to prepare them for their roles and invest in their personal development. In year two the programme also followed some of the trainees into their third year, as
DJM Coaching & Facilitation
Customer service workshop - co-design and delivery
Di Murray of DJM Consulting approached Red Rock International to assist in developing a programme for Scottish Borders Housing Association (SBHA). We partnered with them through the entire process of client interviews, programme design and delivery, through to follow-up.
Red Rock International worked with Di to co-create a one day workshop. The workshop involved a wide range of learning experiences including the ‘Blindfold customer exercise’ to give staff an appreciation of the experience of vulnerable customers dependent on them for care.
- Change the mindset from a “tick the box” process to a customer care approach
- Celebrate existing customer service successes and share best practice
- Develop an appreciation of the customer’s perspective
- Practice customer service skills and create links to integrate learning back into the workplace
- Almost 200 staff completed the programme, including senior managers and those working front-line
- The groups generated a wide range of ideas to implement in support of better serving their customers
- Participants reported a better understanding of the roles of other departments and how they could improve cross-functional working
Explore more case studies...
The EBDA programme was a collaboration between RRI, universities and a company’s CSR initiative. It focused on building leadership skills in students through a diverse programme that included experiential learning, skills training, team challenges, expeditions and personal development.