Experiential Team Building
"... if you want to go far, go together."
In the last 12 years we have worked with hundreds of companies developing their teams and in the process developed our own in 4 different countries. So, no matter the size of the organisation, big or small, we cater our various team building courses to your needs.
By investing in the connections between each of these people we see people flourish and visions accomplished. Therefore, our experiential team building in Egypt is for teams looking to go deeper, grow stronger and think bigger.
Click the below activity categories to explore our experiential team building challenges!
Why do we use experiential Training?
"We learn 90% of what we use immediately and
75% when we practice what we learn"
The Learning Pyramid was developed in the 1960s by the NTL Institute in Bethel, Maine.
- 50% of what they learn when engaged in a group discussion.
- 30% of what they learn when they see a demonstration.
- 20% of what they learn from audio-visual.
- 10% of what they learn when they’ve learned from reading.
- 5% of what they learn when they’ve learned from lecture.