Experiential Training Exercises for teams and leaders
To deliver real change and development, our courses often incorporate experiential training exercises. Whether a sophisticated business simulation game, challenging wilderness adventure, or fun problem solving in the hotel garden, these create engagement and stimulate learning.
- Simulate the problems and issues faced in business
- Provide a measure of team and individual performance
- Highlight pathways to improved performance
- Make training enjoyable and memorable
- Embed theoretical learning solidly into practise, making application back at work more likely
- Allow participants to practise soft skills in non-critical situations
Experiential training improves the outcomes of training interventions by embedding the theoretical framework within exercises that give opportunity to gain personal experience of using the tools in practise. Our experiential training is highly customised to meet specific business objectives.
We have designed experiential training exercises for a wide range of customer objectives, including:
- Improving cooperation between departmental groups whilst focusing competition on the competitors
- Improving the quality of work
- Increasing ownership for results and accountability
- Increasing the effectiveness of planning.
Browse through this section to learn more about:
to discuss experiential training or your training requirements.