Team building and development
Red Rock International courses provide practical learning that can be lived out, reviewed, with individual applications for the benefit of the team. We will also stay in contact for as long as you need us to talk through your team development once returned to the office environment.
We all find it easy to work together during the easy times, when work is fresh and exciting, however when things become complex it becomes hard to maintain an effective team that performs at full capacity.
Some objectives that we have built courses/events around are:
- Deepening of team relationships and bonding
- Increase understanding of personal strengths and weaknesses and how to change - programmes allowing one to understand and develop skills and strategies for recognising strengths and fortifying weaknesses.
- Building understanding of how a team grows and increase individuals’ ownership of their part in that process - engaging the team to work at full capacity as individuals and as a unit
- Improving communication skills - how to communicate efficiently and effectively
- Encouragement and fun - bonding the team together for some light relief and preparing them for the work to come.
- Staff reward - fun, engaging and relaxing courses. The perfect reward for a job well done.