Performance Management Training
Performance Management is an ongoing process – not an event.
Through this course leaders and managers will be inspired to use performance management to help their teams achieve more. Through practically focussed teaching, experiential exercises and case studies they will gain a solid working understanding of performance management. We will provide them with practical tools that can be applied in the workplace to assist in the process.
DOWNLOAD THE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT BROCHURE HERE
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ON THE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT TRAINING
Through the course of the training, participants will become better at:
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT CYCLE
- Understanding the Performance Management Cycle and adopting a positive mind set towards appraisal
- Creating a performance oriented culture in their team
- Applying a structured approach towards performance appraisals to align performance with organizational goals
- Giving effective and timely feedback to address issues of under-performance and enhance positive performance
- Planning future staff development to achieve a realistic level of challenge and growth
- Using tools to increase morale and motivation in their team
- Receiving and reflecting on feedback in order to manage more effectively
The course builds leadership understanding and skills through each of the phases of performance management cycle.
The emphasis is on helping leaders to consistently use tools to help them keep a focus on the areas that will help their team succeed.
WHO IS THIS BASICS PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT TRAINING SUITABLE FOR:
This course is delivered in-house for a group of employees. It is for those who:
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS BASICS OF LEADERSHIP TRAINING SERVICE PROVISION?
- Have staff members reporting to them as a line or functional manager
- Are preparing to have staff reporting to them
- Want to improve team performance
- Want to deal with low performance issues effectively
- Want to deal with behavioural issues in their team
- Performance Manage staff in functional areas where the manager does not have expertise
- Pre-course consultation to establish your training needs and understand your company culture
- Customised case studies and role plays to allow practice in situations that reflect your work situation
- Workbook, crib sheets, electronic copy of training presentation
- 1:1 feedback on performance during role plays and thinking through case-studies
To maintain an effective long-term performance management system, Red Rock International recommends the use of Performly software by A15 for better implementation and efficient execution.
Contact us for a quotation