health and safety
Red Rock International applies the highest international standards in health and safety management to all its events and courses. Whether your course is in a 5 star hotel, or a remote desert location, we operate the same high standards and manage risks to levels appropriate for corporate clients.
Our Health and Safety management process has three levels:
- Clear chain of responsibility and standards which apply throughout the company internationally.
- Activity risk assessments and procedures
- Site/event specific planning
- Emergency and contingency planning
- Detailed and specific assessment of locations and activities
We can provide copies of risk assessments, procedures and plans on request.
As well as our in-house systems, we are accustomed to incorporating elements of our customers’ HSE systems into our delivery.